It’s good to be home. I love being able to visit and revisit some of my favorite places downtown in Kansas City. My husband and I love going on dates in Westport, where most of the photos above were taken. We always seem to run into friends or find ourselves in the midst of some great live music there in the summertime.
Top to bottom:
- Broadway Cafe – a great place to hang out
- Mills Record Co. – variety of music styles offered in LP’s new and used
- Dueling Piano Bar – just love their fun keyboard awning!
- Westport Coffee House Comedy – go see the KC Improv Company perform
- Starbucks in the rain – Sunday morning staple
- Strawberry Swing Indie Craft Fair – annual summer event